Friday, May 9, 2008

A Current Event

MOTHER PREGANT WITH EIGHTEENTH CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who:A motherTHAT is pregant


What is happening:sHE is having her 18th child

Where:In Arkansas


When:1 hour and 18 minutes ago


Why:she wanted to have eighteen kids


My opinion:I think that if this women is having eighteen kids then she is crazy.I also think that she should've had only one or two kids.Having eighteen kids would be a bunch


My opinion:If I was a mother and had eighteen kids I would scream.Then I would go and shove my head in a tub of water that is about thirty feet deep.I would also think that I was crazy if I had eighteen kids.If I knew this lady,I would ask why she wanted to have so many kids.This picture I have on here kind of represents the mother with eighteen kids.

No comments: