Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Most Interesting Thing I Have Done With My Family

The most interestinh thing I have done with my family is when I went down to Watitki Waterpark in Rapid City,South Dakota.We all had an amazing time.I don't think anybody hated it.When we were down there at Watiki Waterpark my grandma played the arcade games.I went down the waterslides when I was there.The first time I went down the waterslide I was shaking so badly.It wasn't even funny.After I went down the second time I was still shaking,but not as bad.One thing I remember though is when I went down the green slide.Iwas tipping forward,and I fell out of my inner tube.It was so funny.Then when I came out the slide I had to wait for my inner tube to come out of the slide.The lifeguards didn't get mad.One thing we liked about Watiki was the Tiki bucket.Now I have to admit that was awsome.That is one thing I LOVED it a lot.I wanted to go back again.Another thing I got to see on this trip was Mount Rushmore.I sware this was the most beautiful carving I've seen in my hole life.It was so beautiful.It was spectacular too.I wish I can go back and see it again.

1 comment:

pepperoni said...

that sounds like a lot of fun