Monday, May 12, 2008

Family Member Who Passed Away

Who:Anne mettler. Anne Mettler was a kind generous person.She always did things her way.We didn't care how she did them just as long as she got them done.Also she LOVED to bake.A few of the things she loved to bake were Texas cinamon rolls,cake.cookies.and banana nut bread.She was always busy busy busy doing things.We will never forget how she made these.This is a specail family memory that we cherish.
What happened:My grandma passed away because she wasn't doing good.Also she wasn't doing good because she had liver caner,eternal bleeding,and bleeding in the brain.Before she had this she had breast cancer,cancer,and a few other things wrong.Anne had so many brothers and sisters.She loved them all.Also I wrote a poem about my grandma.
My grandma is very neat
She is o so sweet
My grandma is really bright
She was bright just like a light
She helped people in many ways
There isn't anything to say
She loved her sisters and brothers
She was always kind to others
Now I really miss her
And I will never forget her
She loved us in each and every way
After that she had nothing to say
I had nothing to do
So I said"I love you"
I had nothing to say
But I will miss her every day
She had so much love
That she was pure like a dove
She is really dear
Now she isn't here
Where:My grandma died down in Rapid.It was so hard to see suffer like that.I did not want her to go.
Where:Anne Mettler passed away down in the Rapid City Regional Hospital in Rapid City,South Dakota.It was so sad to see her die like that.I hated it.She was the best person I knew.
When:My grandma passed away on March31,2008.I will never forget that day.Also it was a sad day.
Why:she passed awy because she wasn't doing good.she had a really bad illness,and she had liver cancer.I didn't want to see her suffer like that.

No comments: